The SDC Series of shaker dust collectors are ideal for intermittent processes. These shaker-style systems safely and effectively collect airborne pollutants captured at the source helping ensure the safety of workers while achieving OSHA and NFPA regulatory compliance for combustible or explosive dusts.
The SDC's proven performance in removing up to 99% of dust by weight will keep your facility cleaner which improves product quality, reduces maintenance time and ultimately, leads to operational savings. And, the SDC doesn't require costly or noisy compressed air due to the high-frequency, oscillating mechanism which shakes the filter to dislodge the dust cake.
Available in multiple configurations, the SDC offers the flexibility and versatility needed to remove harmful pollutants resulting from common manufacturing processes in both institutional and industrial applications.
Typical applications include:
- Bin Ventilation
- Food processing
SDC Self-Contained Shaker Dust Collector Features
- Modular construction - design allows for field expandability so you can add modules and increase the capacity of your system at any time
- Easy filter maintenance - hinged access door and filter sealing mechanism facilitates quick, easy and tool-free filter installation and replacement
- Integral fan package - configurable to match your specific flow and pressure requirements. Comes standard with airflow control device to extend filter life. Silencer can be added to reduce noise
- Safety options - sprinkler connections and explosion vents that meet NFPA standards ensure safe collection of combustible or explosive dusts to protect your workers and facility
- Multiple discharge options - allows for convenient dust disposal that matches your process and your facility's requirements
- Air inlet options - flexibility to choose a connection style to match your installation needs; available in slip collar, flanged and quick-fit
- Filter cleaning mechanism - no need for costly or noisy compressed air due to the high-frequency, oscillating mechanism which shakes the filter to dislodge the dust cake
Benefits of SDC Shaker Dust Collector Use
- Safer work environment - improves indoor air quality by removing airborne pollutants while helping to ensure regulatory compliance
- Energy savings - cleaned plant air can be recirculated to reduce exhaust and energy costs
- Less maintenance - self-cleaning system and simple tool-free filter replacement
- Self-contained system - unit arrives with everything necessary to begin collecting dust
- Compact design - conserves valuable floor space and the unit can be located next to machinery
- Quiet operation - backward-inclined blower wheel improves operating efficiency and reduces unnecessary noise
- Flexible performance - designed to meet your exact requirements